Ground plan with dimensions.|The building is described as situated near Tullylish bridge, with the new part of the chapel built in 1833.|Drawing occurs in the body of the text.|See Ordnance Survey Memoirs of Ireland, v.12, 1992, p.145
Attribution:
OS200 and Royal Irish Academy
Rights:
These works have been digitised and made available by the Royal Irish Academy Library. Please credit the RIA when making use of the images or metadata. High resolution versions of these images are available by request from the Royal Irish Academy Library.