Pages concerning Clonleigh Parish from O'Flanagan's transcript of the Name Books for County Donegal. The Name Books were part of the first Ordnance Survey of Ireland conducted between 1824 and 1846. The books served to collect orthographic as well as additional topographic and observational information about the townlands of each parish, as well as any natural or man-made structures deemed "important" by the surveyors. The Name Books were transcribed under the direction of Fr. Michael O'Flanagan in the 1930s.