Ground plan with dimensions; the church was built from 1810 to 1819.|Drawing occurs in the body of the text.|See Ordnance Survey Memoirs of Ireland, v.3, 1990, pp.66-67
Attribution:
OS200 and Royal Irish Academy
Rights:
These works have been digitised and made available by the Royal Irish Academy Library. Please credit the RIA when making use of the images or metadata. High resolution versions of these images are available by request from the Royal Irish Academy Library.