Grant recommendation summary for grantee application G-22091 by Third Age Foundation
Third Age Foundation is a national voluntary organisation that is concerned with the third age in life when people may no longer be in paid employment, but can remain healthy, fulfilled, and continue to contribute to society. Third Age recognises and celebrates the fact that older people are a diverse group with different needs, abilities, backgrounds, and experiences.
In 2013, Third Age Ireland was given €919,800 for a project titled Final Third Age Foundation Grant. With this funding the foundation was to improve older people’s health, well-being, and civic engagement by transforming a flagship helpline listening service, and by consolidating its existing capacity in developing quality programmes and services.
- The six-page long document in the layout of a form was produced by staff of The Atlantic Philanthropies. It summarises the application request for the grantee project G-22091 titled Final Third Age Foundation Grant by describing the purpose and details of the grant as well as describing the organisation receiving the grant.
- text and business records
- The Atlantic Philanthropies, 1982-2020
- Curated collection--Grant documentation, Atlantic Philanthropies (Organization), Third Age Foundation, Curated collection--Communities, Curated collection--Senior citizens, Grant 22091, Population aging, Non-governmental organizations, and Older people--Services for
- Grant 22091
- Third Age Foundation
- The material is copyright of either Cornell University, The Atlantic Philanthropies, or where listed, the original authors or commissioning bodies. This collection is being made available under CC BY-NC-ND license, which allows users to access the material as long as the original copyright holder is credited; the material cannot be changed in any way or used commercially.
- Cornell University Library, Digital Repository of Ireland, and The Atlantic Philanthropies