Funding proposal to The Atlantic Philanthropies by Third Age Foundation
Third Age Foundation is a national voluntary organisation that is concerned with the third age in life when people may no longer be in paid employment, but can remain healthy, fulfilled, and continue to contribute to society. Third Age recognises and celebrates the fact that older people are a diverse group with different needs, abilities, backgrounds, and experiences.
In 2005, Third Age was given €60,000.00 for a project titled Consultancy Planning Process. With this funding The Third Age Center was to carry out a planning process by contracting a consultant.
- The nine-page long document details the proposal to the Atlantic Philanthropies by Third Age Foundation for enhancing capacity of the senior help line between 2007 and 2008.
- text and business records
- Third Age Foundation, 2006
- Curated collection--Grant documentation, Atlantic Philanthropies (Organization), Third Age Foundation, Curated collection--Communities, Curated collection--Senior citizens, Grant 13978, Population aging, Non-governmental organizations, and Older people--Services for
- Grant 13978
- Third Age Foundation
- The material is copyright of either Cornell University, The Atlantic Philanthropies, or where listed, the original authors or commissioning bodies. This collection is being made available under CC BY-NC-ND license, which allows users to access the material as long as the original copyright holder is credited; the material cannot be changed in any way or used commercially.
- Cornell University Library, Digital Repository of Ireland, and The Atlantic Philanthropies