Barnados annual report and financial statements 2014
Barnardos mission is to deliver services and work with families, communities, and our partners to transform the lives of vulnerable children who are affected by adverse childhood experiences. Barnardo's is a British charity operating in the United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia. The organisation was founded by the Irish philanthropist Thomas John Barnardo in 1866.
In 2010, Barnados was given €800,000 for a project titled Amplifying the Voices of Children and Young People. With this funding the organisation was to strengthen the voice of children and young people on issues affecting them by developing and demonstrate models of effective participation in selected marginalised communities.
- The sixty-one-page long illustrated report includes a statement by the chairman, chief executive summary, directors report, auditors report, financial statements, reference and administrative details.
- text and business record
- Barnardos-Republic of Ireland, 1989
- Curated collection--Grant documentation, Atlantic Philanthropies (Organization), Barnardos (Ireland), Curated collection--Communities, Curated collection--Children--Youth, Grant 19050, Children--Services for, Youth--Services for, Charity organization, and Curated Collection--Debbie Mulhall
- Grant 19050
- Barnardos (Ireland)
- Year of Grant:
- Location of Grantee:
- The material is copyright of either Cornell University, The Atlantic Philanthropies, or where listed, the original authors or commissioning bodies. This collection is being made available under CC BY-NC-ND license, which allows users to access the material as long as the original copyright holder is credited; the material cannot be changed in any way or used commercially.
- Cornell University Library, Digital Repository of Ireland, and The Atlantic Philanthropies